The Rezepte is in German so I will try my best to convert / translate it
1 middle size Zuccini
4 Carrots / Karotten or Möhren
500 g Chicken Breast / Hänchenbrustfilet
2 (200 g containers) Cream or whipping Cream/ Sahne
Thyme / Thymian, Salt / Salz, Pepper /Pfeffer
Good for about 4 people, serve with Rice
Cook the Rice. Cut the chicken into dices, in a pan, with a little oil cook the chicken lightly to more thorough. At the same time cut the Zuccini and Carrots in thin slices. Put the cooked chicken on a plate and with a little oil in the pan cook the Vegetables / Gemuse stirring. Put in about a cup of water over the vegetables and cook until soft. Then flavor with Thyme, salt and pepper. Put the chicken back in alltogether, add the cream, warm together and Done!
Cook time about 45 minutes
Rezepte von Lydia Scheyer
Koblenz Branch Sisters - der Kirche Jesu Christi der Heiligen der Letzen Tage
Monday, March 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for posting. I am amazed at your language skills. Great job! I can't wait to grow a medium sized zucchini so we can try it. Yum.
Make sure when you do, maybe a little less water, mine didn't turn out as good, and I think that is why, you can always add more,but not take away.
Lot's of people are saying my German is good, I think they are just being nice, but Georg assured me his Mom, wouldn't say it if she didn't mean it!
Wow now you are posting a recipe. Need to see pictures of your recipes.
I'm glad that your German is getting better.
Post a Comment