We are so blessed to have such good people at the church here in Koblenz. Besides the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ it is so nice to be able to have a Church Family = Kirche Familie wherever we go. We refer to each other as Brothers and Sisters in the church because after all we are all one family. So the dear sisters have been so great to invite me to things throughout the week. I am not feeling alone and bored = langweilt. Wednesday Vera called to have Ella and I come play, she has a beautiful house overlooking a field, Ella had a great time playing on a blanket outside with New toys, it's amazing how variety helps, and also playing in the dirt. Her new friends are Naela 2 and Theodor 5, and Rafael 2. They were also working on the rode behind her house and the kids were fascinated with the truck dumping dirt and sand.
Thursday the sisters in the Branch her in Koblenz got together to cook! A wonderful sister picked Ella and I up and we drove through a beautiful forest to get to Carola's house, twin sister of Vera. Rute, Carola, Bianca, Vera, and Ruta? were the sisters there. Ella played really cute with their kids too. Here is a picture of her with Jonah.
Ella has a funny way of showing her love! I think Georg hopes she keeps it up when she is older - you think she is going in for a kiss and what do we get - a bite! I think she doesn't know the difference from kissing. I seriously have fear=angst when she starts coming at me, so cutely, but I know what is really coming now, after too many nips :) We made Brötchen = Bread Rolls and Zuccini Hähnchenpfanne = Chicken in a pan super yummy with cream, carrots, and rice. Just as we were eating I saw Ella going in to "kiss" little Jonah and jumped up to go save him, and then she grabbed his hair, another way she shows she likes you, pulling you closer. I picked her up and she started crying, even though poor Jonah should have been the one, hurting :) Georg says it's because she liked him and here her Mama comes.

1 comment:
That makes me laugh - she gives tough love! That food looks delicious. Post me a recipe for the zucchini chicken!
Post a Comment