So time has really flown by. We are taking Ella to her 2 month appointment today and I haven't even posted a picture of her yet. She has been very demanding, poor gal, with reflux and colic making her life a little less fun. She loves her Mama and Papa and wants to be held most of the time, though this should fade, right!
Needless to say I haven't been able to get to many projects that I have been wanting to do. Today, though looking through the internet and Little Birdie Secrets Blog, I came across a giveaway that has to be entered by tonight. I jumped right on it. I have been wanting a vinyl machine forever and have been doing my onesie designs by hand. Check it out. Silhouette This would make it all so much easier and maybe I can start a business of it. I know Germany hasn't gotten into all this trend of darling baby stuff and the neverending decorating possibilities of vinyl. The gifts I have done, have been a hit and I hope that I can start spreading that there. I hope to WIN! It would be nice to just be able to buy it, but as many of you know the expense of a new baby and life, well it makes it low on that list for me for now, unfortunately!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Just posted a picture of Ella on my blog and have had a few comments on it already.
Lisa - loves the PERFECT name (her daughter is named Ella)
Becky - thinks the hair is hilarious - we all do too!
Glad to see you're back to blogging at least a little. Hope you win that awesome machine.
Congrats! She is beautiful. Take after her mommy. Good luck with the coming months. It gets much easier.
GLAD TO FINALLY SEE PICTURES!! I LOVE THE HAIR! IT'S SO FUN BEING A MOMMA, HUH? WHERE ARE YOU GUYS LIVING THESE DAYS? HOPE YOU'LL POST SOME MORE!
PS: TRY ELIMINATING ALL DAIRY FROM YOUR DIET FOR 2 WEEKS (it takes that long for it to all be out of your breastmilk) AND SEE IF THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE WITH THE REFLUX AND COLIC. IT SURE DID FOR RYDER! AND MADE MY LIFE A WHOLE LOT EASIER!
Glad to see you finally have Ella posted! Checked out the machine. That looks like lots of fun! Hope you win.
Post a Comment